Saturday, September 01, 2007

I can't wait to get outside and jump into a lake


Okay so I dont want to get wet but I'm very keen to get outside after spending just under two weeks in bed. But thankfully I am getting better!!! Aside from being two weeks behind for uni and causing trouble for all four work places, I think I'll be able to leave the house tomorrow and lead jy again and just get back into my usual routine! Lol, I'm a little over being sick.
Anyway there is nothing much to blog about because I've been inside for so long but yeh, time for another update and I'm very happy to be almost over this nasty bug.

I've been trying to think what my favourite song is but I'm not really sure. Anyway 'For the moments I feel faint' by Reliant K definately makes the top 5. The above photos just remind me of this song and lol, the second picture is our play to that song that we performed at a couple of church services in Cambodia (lol, the long skirts and big boots is a really hot look!)
Have a great week!
xo

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shorty said...

that song would definintely be one of my favourites. and i suppose since i can play it on guitar i like it even more.

"never underestmate my jesus!"

9:43 am  
Blogger Tamie said...

Yep, I'm with you there. Quite possibly my all time favourite Relient K song actually!

Seems to encapsulate both the failure and the power of the Christian life somehow - but really cleverly and succinctly! (unlike this comment!)

7:54 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home