Friday, June 29, 2007

Welcome to the Holidays

Okay, so I'm not officially on holidays until next Monday when I hand up my almost completed essay but I'm treating it like holidays. I know, why not just finish the essay and hand it up? Well, really all I have left to do is the conclusion. I just dont enjoy conclusion writing all that much as basically you have to summarise everything without actually summarising it all. Anyway I'll leave that joy until Monday.
I really wanted to post but not much has been happening lately. All I've done all week is meet various friends for coffee and/or lunch.
I leave for Melbourne in about 12 days which will be great, I'm really looking forward to catching up with some friends who went to Cambodia with me. I'm only gone for 4 days which isnt long but still something to look forward to!
Ha, I think I'll end this pathetically short post about nothing.
Until next post...
xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Arthur said...

I just realised you had started blogging again! :0 Cool!

We didn't ask you on Wednesday -- it would be cool to hear your thoughts on greed and money seeing as you've been to Cambodia and worked with Oxfam, etc.

Enjoy your holidays!

7:52 pm  
Blogger sez said...

hooray for holidays! which i think you're actually now on? YAY!

are you free friday?
maybe i should email. or if you get this comment, can you email me? because i'll forget i've commented :P hope to see you soon!

1:11 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home