Monday, July 09, 2007

For some reason I cant seem to add a title. Anyway...
This week has been far better (measured by the level of business) than the previous: (NB Most of the dot points aren’t actually things I’ve done)
• I've become a little bit of the fitness freak. I’ve been a member of Zest since November 2006 and kind of haven’t used my membership to its full potential so I got a free week pass for my friend, Jo and we’ve been going almost everyday which has been awesome fun! I especially loved AQUA FITNESS… how cool; you get to exercise in a heated indoor pool. Since I’ve never lived in a house with a pool, being in a pool just makes me so excited!
• I got a job or two. Well I got offers for two jobs (run fitness classes with primary classes and the other as after school cricket care person which is really driving someone to cricket and home and cooking etc). These jobs sound great (I'm very keen to never work in retail again after the jewelery store job) and would make my bank balance smile a little but I have to make sure I can work them okay around uni as the dates and times still have to finialised. Hopefully if everything goes to plan, I’ll have three jobs then.
• I got powderfinger/ silverchair tickets!!
• I leave for Melbourne tomorrow arvo til sat night

Well that’s my update for this week. Have a good week guys!!!
xoxo

4 Comments:

Blogger jesster said...

yay for the jobs! They seem particularly sport oriented. Oooh, powderfinger/silverchair tickets - that's so exciting, what an awesome concert that'll be!! Have a great time in Melb m'dear, will pray for safe travel :)

8:38 pm  
Blogger jesster said...

ps I noticed in your links list that the url comes up with your blog's url, and then the other person's url - I'm guessing you copy and pasted like I did, but just to let you know!

8:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh lisa that is so cool! go the fitness job. that would be so fun! and good on you for bein a fitness freak... i have always wanted to try aquarobics or something like that. I need to get home and hit the gym, ive become obese with all this new zealand icecream! haha lookin forward to seein ya xx

7:27 pm  
Blogger Shorty said...

1. Your bank balance has a mouth?

2. Good work with the fitness freak stuff.

3. What did you do in Melbourne? (Since I didn't really get to talk to you about it before you left sas)

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home