Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dans le jardin







I've unfortunately come down with a cold which has left me confined to home for most of the weekend. However I ventured outside today to soak up some of the occasional sun and couldn’t help but take a few photos of the pretty garden and my beautiful Bella.
The bottom two photos are of the garage which my parents are so lovingly building. Since I live on such a busy street in a residential area there are never any parks for our cars (esp. as we now have two now and only one garage.) Furthermore leaving the car on the street at night isn’t really an option as annoying drunks have the habit of ruining whatever is out the front of our house, including some of our neighbour’s cars. Anyway, after a bit of planning, the garage is underway and looks pretty great so far.
Well any prayers that I get over this cold would be most appreciated as it is extremely difficult to take sick leave from any of my jobs yet it is important that I do if I remain sick during the week. I am however feeling better than earlier this morning so that's a definite positive
Have an excellent week guys
xo

3 Comments:

Blogger Shorty said...

Will definitely be praying for you Lisa - glad you are feeling better this morning, and the sun is still shining!

11:49 am  
Blogger jesster said...

i love your updations lisa :)
will be praying for you too! x

10:38 pm  
Blogger sez said...

hope you're feeling better!!

7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home