Friday, October 05, 2007

sup?

Well the last week or so has been awesome but I've been so busy I havent had a minute to myself.
The Wednesday before last I went with my friend Leah to POWDERFINGER/SILVERCHAIR which was fantastic. For the week prior to the concert I was confused as to why I was going since I dont like powderfinger's new songs nearly as much as their old but to my great excitement powderfinger recognised that their old songs were amazing and played them all. I was especially excited when they performed these days and my happiness. Good times...





On Sat I flew out to Sydney with my friend Rohan(that I went to Cambodia with)and Sarah and Caleb met us at the airport. We spent a couple of nights in Stanwell tops (near Woolongong) and then three nights in Newcastle. I had an awesome time and have plenty of massive bruises to show from my attempts at being a surfer chick.

Sarah, Rohan and Caleb

Stanwell Park


Bondi beach

Caleb getting a tat


Sarah and Rohan about to go surfing


Well that's my last week.
Have a gnarley weekend!!!
xoxox

p.s I'm down with my surfie talk now :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Shorty said...

bondi beach looks great!

how were silverchair?

3:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silverchair were also great... incase you couldnt have told I sort of only went cos I'm a giant powderfinger fan but silverchair are awesome to see live!

1:57 pm  
Blogger jesster said...

gahhh I used to live at stanwell tops until I was 7!!! Well, not there, but at Helensburgh which is RIGHT next door, close enough! Wow, that's so exciting that you went there, how cool!! I love that place - isn't it gorgeous? Great pics, looks like you had a tres fun time in Sydney + at concert! (now I need to go have a look at the photos after Stanwell Tops properly b/c I whizzed down to comment after I saw you'd been there!)See you soon, xo

5:39 pm  
Blogger jesster said...

ps Caleb's tattoo on the inside of his arm, ouch! how hardcore

5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha i love ur surfey talk! looks fun! I've always wanted to go to bondi beach (well ever since watching bondi rescue). What did he get a tattoo of? looks like a good trip, cya soon. xx

12:49 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home