Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh I wish I was a fisherman with scales in my hair


Hey all,
My pa has reached an emma-obsessed level with his photography so when him, nan, grandma, grandpa, my family, some cousins , an uncle and Heather went to Kangaroo Island, our holiday was well documented!!


Beeing bees

We went fishing a lot Above statement was a joke: our fishing area looked more like this
Joel and I with a snook that we caught while trawling (I'm down with the fisherman lingo)
Our fishing boat

The house with the actual boat out the front

bye for now

xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Emma Smith said...

I miss you lisa. A lot. trannies on thurs? will you be there? Hope all is well, good on ya for the update and good onya dad for taking photos!!! em xx

5:06 pm  
Blogger Lib said...

haha i LOVE that one of you and jon as bees. i will have to download it or get it off you when i get home. btw you are still getting a birthday pressie even though i am away(because i have decided to not be a crap present giver), you just might have to wait for awhile... ie after tassie. i am so bored (ameline is sleeping)... i think i might go and do some tassie research. CYA! ps awesome update

5:35 pm  
Blogger AJ said...

hehe, nice piccies... i know i said i'd update a week and a half ago, but now i'm gonna have to since your even with me. musta been a nice weekend for it, i hope you caught more than just 1 fish...............

7:30 pm  
Blogger AJ said...

i only just picked up on the title - nice work

9:36 pm  
Blogger sez said...

hahaha. i didnt even read the title till you said it.
nice post lisa :P the sea looks nice :)

12:21 am  
Blogger Arthur said...

A generic letting-people-know comment:

I'm in da 'sphere now -- the blogosphere, that is. Don't sweat linking me -- chances are I won't be doing much of it myself.

2:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home