Saturday, May 19, 2007

I thought I'd write a big exciting post since I finally have remembered my password and can access this blog! Unfortunately I dont have much to post about...
Well
1) Christobel Mattingley gave a guest lecture yesterday which was so cool! Ah, she's like a celebrity to me although most of you probably have no idea who she is. She wrote 46 books including No Gun for Asmir which was like my favourite book in year 5 and I read it over and over and over!
2) I quit my job but am still working there... go figure, I will need to try harder to explain that I cant actually work anymore as I dont like working.
3)Went to a pharmacy quiz night last night and didnt win or lose which is the same as every other quiz night I've been to! I'm itching to win or get a lose... why must I always be on the table that ends up in the middle. It was a good night though although too many references to drugs I had never heard of!
4)My dog looks like a rat again. It's so unfortunate that we get her groomed, she always comes back looking so feral and small. Thankfully she'll be cute again in about a month
Well that's my exciting life...
until next post
xx

4 Comments:

Blogger edwin said...

Lisa, it's great that you've started posting again on your blog. I hope this repeated on a frequent basis.

I don't think your jacket looked too chinese tonight - I don't know what Dan's talking about! :)

Also, now that you're posting, you'd better also COMMENT on my blog posts too! See ya round.

10:50 pm  
Blogger AJ said...

hey lisa, its about time you updated! i'm looking forward to more regular updates.

12:49 pm  
Blogger Shorty said...

hello lisa - welcome back. i like the one about your job. what job is that (the one you've quit?)

2:26 pm  
Blogger jesster said...

i'm so behind the times, I only just realised you'd posted! and now you prob won't see this comment because it's far down. It's great to hear about the life of Lisa again :)
This isn't meant to sound name-droppery but I've heard of Christobel Mattingley - she and my Mum are friends! But I don't think I've read any of her books, but looks like I should!

6:17 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home