Friday, May 26, 2006

The day in which a child become an adult


Just a quick post to say :











BON ANNIVERSAIRE MA BELLE COPINE!!!
I hope your having an awesome day... and as a mature, and very adulty adult, I welcome you to the adult world.

Your tops, I miss you lots!!! I hope the little video message has arrived safetly and can be accessed on american computers... the first one was much cooler but sadly it was 12mb... exceeding the limit to email. There is a birthday card waiting for you at your grans!!
xoxoxoxoxox

3 Comments:

Blogger Lib said...

thank you :) i am having an awesome birthday so far, esp on the arrival of your video in my inbox. haha your voice sounds funny- but not as funny as my family on the phone this morning. now the australian accents sound weird :S. thanks so much lisa :) miss ya too. can't wait to hang out when I can actually go out and do stuff!

also- that is such a good photo of us! is it true? we actually got a good photo of both of us!

12:39 am  
Blogger AJ said...

i think its more like... "you got a photo of lisa on the camera, that she didn't delete as soon as it was taken..." wow, you're lucky lib ;) and nice hair lisa, very purdy

8:49 pm  
Blogger Emma Smith said...

Hey Lisa, just looking around my desk & I wanted to say that, the "friendship-quote-a-day" calendar you gave me for my birthday is proving quite amusing. Its sitting proudly on my desk next to this computer and although most of the quotes are a little strange and quite random, it's great. My favs so far;
"A great activity thats even better when shared with a friend: Gardnening!",
"The key to kindness, hold a friend by the chin" and lastly
"Friendship is like two clocks"

As I said kinda strange, but it is a good reminder of who gave it to me! You are so funny Lisa but also such a great person in so many ways. Thankyou for the great calendar and ever more for your friendship. I Love you heaps. xox

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home