Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.-CS Lewis




On Friday night, Leah and I went round to Heathers for some pre town fun (sadly I couldn’t go into town with them due to oppressive nature of a 6:15am departure time to victor harbor the following morning) but it was so lovely to catch up with them again as I was really starting to miss the friendship side of school. To my merk friends who live near and far, I love you all and miss seeing you all so much!! I hope you are all enjoying yourselves, wherever you are and whatever you are doing.





And to all my friends who didn’t go to Mercedes, I love you all equally and I’m so glad for things like transitions, s@s and just all the times I get to see some of you and the fun we have, like strange dress up nights up at Emma’s and last Thursday where we spent the crazy night going between the medium strip and the slightly haunted ebony black park!

Friendship is so valuable and I am so thankful to have each and every one of you!!

Lots of Love, Lisa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man that was hilarious that night. can i get those pics of u sometime? and also the girls adventure ones because Jess wants them and I can't give them to her because I don't have them due to the fact that large quantities of my photographs got deleted. cool. and yeh good one about the friends - you are awesome Lisa, I seriously love you so much, you always make me laugh so much, but I know I can talk to you about serious stuff as well. Thanks man! xox

11:54 am  
Blogger AJ said...

wow lisa, 2 posts in under a week! you must not be working hard enough at uni!! lol. they're some interesting pics of the boys, esp dave, and man thats a bright pink dress (very nice and summery tho), and thats what friends are all about - sharing the good times and the not-so-good times.
good work lisa, keep it up ;)

11:52 pm  
Blogger AJ said...

lol, and you look progressively more crazy in the 3 photos ;-)

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool dress lisa ;)

11:10 pm  
Blogger AJ said...

i think its time for another update lisa... now that your on hols and all. smile :)

9:30 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home